A few copies of the final printing are available.
Liepe Lineage is the story of the Liepe Family told in words and pictures.
It begins with our Germanic ancestors in the 1700s. It concludes with the celebration of
the 150th year of the family in South Jersey on June 29, 2013.
In these busy times, we often forget the hardships and sacrifices
of our ancestors. We have a heritage of which we can be proud, and that heritage
should be passed down to our children. It's harder for them to know where they're
going if they don't know where they came from.
The book has:
- Over 475 pages enclosed in a durable presentation binder
- More than 1,725 individuals – all known descendants and their spouses
- Over 750 illustrations – photos, clippings, and charts
- Larger photos and charts fold out for easier reading
- Photos from the 2013 family reunion
- Quick reference tabs preceding each of the ten chapters and six appendices (see Table of Contents below)
- Extra space in the binder for your personal additions.
The emphasis of the book is on the 1,300 South Jersey family descendants.
The final printing of
Liepe Lineage will occur during October 2013. The book is available only to
family members for its out-of-pocket cost –
mostly printing and binding – at $40 plus shipping.
Table of Contents
- Front Matter
- About This Book
- Our German Roots
- The Osnabrück Family
- The Chicago Family
- The South Jersey Family
- William Liepe
- Sophie Antonia (Liepe) Schaab
- Antonie C. (Liepe) Henschel
- Bertha S. (Liepe) Grunow
- George Henry Liepe
- More Liepe Families in America
- George Henry's Recollections
- Jack Pudding and the Treasure Map
- South Jersey Descendants by Generation
- South Jersey Birthdays
- 150th Year Reunion
- Index of Individuals
Liepe Family History page